Tuesday 30 March 2010





Can,t believe how long it is since I last blogged life is so busy at the moment. I have been really busy at work i seemed to do very few shifts at the beginning of the month and am now doing them all at the end. Still only one more to go and then i am on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks. I really can,t wait to spend lots of time with the kids we are going away too. I am really tired it has been a busy half term and we are all ready for a break now. We are going to Northumberland never been before so not sure what to expect but will enjoy time with the kids and miles anyway.
I really enjoyed the day out with Lydia we spent the day looking at mini and not so mini beasts and i even held a few off them was so proud of myself as I am not a creapy crawlie kind of person at all, but i held a stick insect, giant millipede, snake I did draw the line at tarantula and cockroaches though that is too much. All the kids were really well behaved and Lydia enjoyed my being with her hopefully i can do it again soon. Today it was Piers play at school he was really good and brought a tear to my eye he had tried so hard learning his story map and song, it was their take on the easter story and all the kids wer amazing we are very lucky to have such a good school.
I have changed my hair again I didn,t like the blond and was bored again. I came out with it purple, pink and blue will post a photo but it isn,t very good as it was windy amd you can,t really see so will take another when i wash my hair, I have a feeling it will fade quickly though.
This weekend we had daddy bear to stay for the weekend a school project for Piers unfortunately I was working all weekend so we didn,t get to do much but took some good pictures at the park and swimming etc. I also had a good day out with my friend at yorkshire wildlife park, I love spending time with Nina we are on the same wavelength and have a good laugh.
I have been making a hot water bottle cover fo Piers to take to the caravan and I am very pleased with it, i am also doing one for Lydia when they are finished I will photgraph them and let you have a look. I did want to knit some chicks for easter but will probably run out of time, I will do them next year instead the wool will save. Musi go now and get uniforms ready it is Marcus last day at school tomorrow and the twins break up on Thursday. Marcus has been in trouble for running up a huge internet bill and other general teenager behaviour. Miles is shopping as we speak and i have just cooked a batch of belgian choc cookies and have eaten too many and now feel a bit sick. I am so weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment